Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking
A Ready Business makes sure it’s service is reliable at all times. SIP Trunking utilises Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to facilitate the delivery of telephony and unified communications (UC) services from Vodafone to your private branch exchange (PBX). With Vodafone’s SIP Trunking services, you’ll be able to transform the way your organisation communicates.
- Vodafone’s Domestic SIP Trunking can make your business agile as well as flexible with enterprise communications delivered over VoIP.
- Highly resilient next-generation VoIP services
- No more expensive E1 or analogue trunk cards
- Support for higher session concurrencies on a single trunk
- Customers can seamlessly connect within enterprise and beyond
- Device flexibility across existing IP phone, desk phone or softphone
- Customers can now experience HD Voice over fixed terminals
- Support for commonly used Audio Codecs
- Freedom to scale sessions as needed